Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure

When:
October 14, 2017 @ 8:00 am – 11:30 am
2017-10-14T08:00:00-05:00
2017-10-14T11:30:00-05:00
Where:
Downtown Little Rock
500 S Arch St
Little Rock, AR 72201
USA
Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure @ Downtown Little Rock | Little Rock | Arkansas | United States

Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created. Every October,  thousands gather in downtown Little Rock for the Arkansas Race for the Cure. Together, we honor those who are surviving breast cancer and remember those who have lost their battle with the disease. Whether you walk, run, volunteer or donate, your involvement is helping us save lives and provide priceless support to those in need.

The Race for the Cure is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to our mission. 75 percent of the net income stays in Arkansas to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program.

Speak Your Mind

*