News to help you get outside!
- The Conway City Council puts bicycles on agenda – The city is seeking League of American Bicyclists (LAB) accreditation as a Bicycle Friendly Community. The first step is establishing a bicycle advisory board and drafting a master plan for bicycle-friendly streets
- Kayak Paddle Day – The BellaVista Property OwnersAssociation will host “Kayak Paddle Day” June 6 on Lake Avalon.
- Delta Biking: Two Wheels, Feet Welcome On State Park Trail – Delta Heritage State Park offers 14 miles of level, packed-gravel surface for biking and hiking. The trail runs where Union Pacific Railroad trains once shook the flat, rich earth of eastern Arkansas.
- See Arkansas First – The See Arkansas First campaign, a program by the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism, is bringing their See AR-V to Heber Springs April 24.
- Goat Trail Leads To Lofty Heights – Hikers Get Buzzard’s-Eye View Of Buffalo River