Our calendar of events lists outdoor participatory sports throughout Arkansas. Feel free to search through the categories or tags. There is a lot happening so make your plans today.
10K, 5K and 1 Mile Fun/Walk
- Overall Male & Female finisher
- Three deep at 10-year increments beginning at 10-19 thru 70+.
- Overall Male & Female finisher
- Three deep at 10-year increments beginning at 6-9, 10-19 thru 70+.
- Custom finisher ribbons.
- Immediately following the finish of the 10K run at the finish line.
- 11:00am – Video & Picture Recap of the weekend…YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!
- 11:00am – door prizes for all event participants who attend the ceremony
- 11:30am – “The Eurekan” Recognition
- Goody bag with lots of sponsor products and services
- Door prizes will include gift certificates and products.
- Saturday post bike ride celebration with adult beverages, food and snacks will be available to all registered athletes.
The Wheel Sucker Time Trial
|This event is a USA Cycling sanctioned event, Permit # 2019 – 1615|
6:00 p.m., Friday, July 26, 2019. The Wheel Sucker is a time trial for road cyclists over an 11-mile course on N. Arkansas Street/Old Wire Road/Walnut Valley Road from Rogers to Avoca and back. The open 3-person team and open individual categories may use USA Cycling approved aero equipment and are not eligible for the Omnium competition. The junior and adult individual Omnium categories may only race Eddie Merckx style (no aero equipment).
Categories and Prizes *:
USAC Aero Equipment Allowed
(Not Eligible for Omnium)
|Men’s Open 3-Person Team||1st Place – $90 (team), 2nd Place – $60 (team), 3rd Place – $45 (team)|
|Women’s Open 3-Person Team||1st Place – $90 (team), 2nd Place – $60 (team), 3rd Place – $45 (team)|
|Men’s Open Individual||1st Place – $30, 2nd Place – $20, 3rd Place – $15|
|Women’s Open Individual||1st Place – $30, 2nd Place – $20, 3rd Place – $15|
Eddie Merckx Style (No Aero Equipment)
|Juniors Boys Ages 16-18, 13-15, 9-12||Merchandise to top three places|
|Juniors Girls Ages 16-18, 13-15, 9-12||Merchandise to top three places|
|Men Cat 1/2||1st $20, 2nd $15, 3rd $10, 4th $5|
|Men Masters A 40+ (Cat 1/2/3)||1st $20, 2nd $15, 3rd $10, 4th $5|
|Men Cat 3/4||1st $20, 2nd $15, 3rd $10, 4th $5|
|Women Cat 1/2/3||1st $20, 2nd $15, 3rd $10, 4th $5|
|Men Cat 4/5||Merchandise to top three places|
|Men Masters B 40+ (Cat 4/5)||Merchandise to top three places|
|Women Masters 40+||1st $20, 2nd $15, 3rd $10, 4th $5|
|Women Cat 3/4||1st $20, 2nd $15, 3rd $10, 4th $5|
|Women Cat 5||Merchandise to top three places|
* Promoter reserves the right to change the start times and prizes/payout.
Juniors in the individual time trial will start first, followed by adult Open teams, Open individuals, and then Omnium categories. Juniors and adult individuals will go off every 30 seconds. Teams will start every 2 minutes.
Starting point is at the intersection of N. Arkansas Street and E. Spruce Street. (A map will be provided at the Registration Area) Event will be held rain or shine. The team’s time will be recorded when the second member of the team crosses the finish line.
USA Cycling compliant aero equipment is allowed in the Open categories. Omnium contingent categories will race Eddie Merckx style. USA Cycling License required. Non-licensed riders will be required to purchase a one-day license. One-day licenses can be purchased on-site for $10 or through usacycling.org.
After Party & Prizes at the Playtri store, 318 S. 1st Street, Rogers, AR 72756 – 20 minutes after event.
Contact: Tiffany Dixon, 479-409-9367, email@example.com