Update – Camp Robinson Day Use and Recreation Pass changes as of November 26, 2019
The Day Pass or Recreation Pass will get you onto Camp Robinson to ride/run on the trails.
A Day Pass will get you in one time and the full steps (see below) will need to be repeated for each visit. If you can get to Camp Robinson between 8 am – 11 am or 12 pm – 3 pm on Monday or Thursday you can get a Recreation Pass which will give you 90 days of trail enjoyment with minimal hassle (again, see the steps below).
To get a either pass, you will need your driver’s license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance.
If you intend to ride regularly at Camp Robinson, please get a pass. A pass will make it easier to get on Camp Robinson. Passes are available at the front gate at Camp Robinson on two days each week.
You can get a pass on these days and times:
Mondays: 8:00 to 11:00AM and 12:00 to 3:00 PM
Thursdays: 8:00 to 11:00AM and 12:00 to 3:00 PM
You will need a valid driver’s license, proof of current registration for your vehicle, and proof of current insurance for that vehicle.
If the Monday or Thursday is a holiday, you will not be able to get a pass on that holiday.
You can get more information about Camp Robinson at the following link:
To get a Recreation Pass, you will need your driver’s license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. You will need to visit between 8 am – 11 am or 12 pm – 3 pm on Monday or Thursday. With the pass, you will still need to stop at the Visitor Center (Guard Shack) and check-in and out for each visit. Here is the directive 20190731 RMTC Policy-Recreational Use. Please contact the Camp Robinson Visitor Center if you have additional questions about getting a pass for Camp Robinson. The number for the Camp Robinson Visitor Center is 501-212-4090.
Here are the steps to get a day pass (to get a 90-day pass, instructions are the same but you must be there at the times listed above):
- Go to the Gate on Military Drive in North Little Rock. There is a small parking lot on the right. Pull in here and park your vehicle.
- Collect your driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance, and proof of registration.
- Go into the security building.
- Present your license, insurance, and registration to the nice security person at the desk on the right. They will fill out a visitor pass for you while making a phone call to perform a background check of sorts. If the security person asks where you are going on base, tell them you are going to TA-2. They will have you sign the pass.*
- Before you leave, sign in to the bike log. It will be on that same desk or the desk across the room.
- Back at your vehicle, place the pass in your front window, driver’s side. Put away your insurance and registration information but keep your driver’s license out.
- Drive to the front gate and present your DL to the guard on duty. Be respectful of the speed limit as you go to and from the trails. (Directions to the mountain bike trails)
- After your ride, stop at the gate and check out in the bike log. You won’t need to do anything else.
Once you have the Recreation Pass:
- Go to the front gate security building as before.
- Sign in on the bike log.
- Put your vehicle pass in your front window.
- Show your Recreation Pass at the gate.
- When you leave, stop at the front gate and sign out.
*Passengers will need state-issued identification and present it at the desk following the instructions above.
If you need information on trail conditions prior to heading out or you would like to post trail conditions, good or bad, please go to the Trail Conditions page.
Here is access to maps of the trails at Camp Robinson: