Join the WOLF PACK for a trail 1/2 Marathon, 10K, 5K & 20K Relay in Lake Leatherwood City Park! This race has some steep, and rugged trails but also some leisurely sections where you can behold the natural scenery. Come run with us in the Ozarks!
Interested in running more than one race? Check out our 2022 PACK PASS.
Registration includes a code for a Bella Canvas Tri-Blend race shirt, custom race bib, race medal, Wolf Pack sticker, Hammer Nutrition products and other items!
A code will be provided in your confirmation email to order your race shirt online. Shirts can take up to two weeks to be delivered (SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED).
- Appropriate aid provided along the course
- No cutoff time: walkers welcome (all races)
- Race check in Sunday morning, no Saturday night check in
- Celebrate your race with a beverage at the the finish line!
- Due to the remote nature of our races, results will be posted by 12PM the following day
- Other items available in the Wolf Pack Store
- Four 5K loops
- Between 2-4 participants
- Each participant must run at least one loop
- Participants register separately
RACE PERMITTED UNDER SPECIAL USE AUTHORIZATION FROM LAKE LEATHERWOOD CITY PARK
- 1/2 Marathon is two 10K loops
- 20K Relay is four 5K loops
- All races start together (same time & same place)
- Majority of course is singletrack terrain along Lake Leatherwood
- Elevation gain/loss
- 1/2 Marathon 1070 Feet
- 10K 535 Feet
- 5K 280 Feet
- Course is marked
- Bathrooms are located at the trailhead
Final route/course information will be available at registration due to changes and unforeseen circumstances
- 9:00AM Coffee is on! Coffee with Bullet Proof MCT (optional) and all the trimmings! PG tips black tea also available.
- 9:00-9:45AM: Packet pickup at Lake Leatherwood baseball fields
- 9:45AM: Pre-race meeting
- 10:00AM: 1/2 Marathon, 10K, 5K & 20K Relay start (Timed by Webscorer)
- 12:00PM: Winners will be announced in our Wolf Pack online membership