Shangri La is located 25 miles west of Hot Springs and 12 miles east of Mount Ida off of Hwy 270. You will turn onto Shangri-La Drive and make the first left which is OLD HWY 270. Look for signs posted for the run. Registration will be set up 500 ft down OLD HWY 270. Parking will be at that location and along the road.
- The course will be on the Lake Ouachita Vista Trail, a single-track footpath. This contains no significant creek crossings.
- Aid: There will be a total of 6 aid stations set up along the trail; all will have water and Gatorade, along with various goodies. Drop bag service will be available.
- There is no application or entry fee. There will be a waiver to sign and a can for donations to cover run expenses.
- Please keep your own time and check-in at the finish.
- Race Contact: Phil
- Check out more information on the Lake Ouachita Vista Trail http://lakeouachitavistatrail.com/WP/