- Distance: 14 miles (approximate)
- Starts at 7:00 am from the top of Mt. Nebo, in the parking lot near the pool and camping area. Mt. Nebo is about three miles west of Dardanelle on Hwy 155.
- There is no entry fee. There may be some form of receptacle into which a donation would be appropriate to show appreciation for those administering the run and/or providing food and aid.
- This is a low-key event–a “fun run”. Please keep your own time and sign in at the finish.
- Race contact: Tom Aspel 479-857-4527
- Race #2 in the 2019-2020 AURA Ultra Trail Series
Google Maps Driving Directions to race start.
- Parking will be in the grassy area near the stop sign. No parking in the campground-pool-pavilion parking lot. Just to be clear, you cannot park where we always parked before. There will be someone directing you where to park.
- The pavilion by the pool is reserved for the race until 2 pm.
- The organizers will have some hamburgers and watermelon at the finish. First come, first served. You might want to bring drinks.
- Showers are available on top; the pool will be open at 11:00am – $3 fee to swim
Camping and Lodging Information:
- Camping options: Campsites with water and electricity; Bench trail camping with no facilities.
- Cabins are also available. Capacities from 4 to 8 people.
- For information contact Mt. Nebo: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-264-2458 or (479) 229-3655