- Come to the Witts Springs Community Center to check in before 9:00 a.m. The address is 196 AR Highway 16 West, Witts Springs, AR.
- There will be on-site registration starting at 7:30am. We will accept checks, cash, and credit cards.
- All riders must check in prior to start.
- All riders must wear a helmet.
- All rides begin at 9:00 a.m. at the Witts Springs Volunteer Fire Department.
- The routes are scenic and every rider is sure to enjoy the Witts Springs area as it displays the majestic beauty of the Ozarks in the fall.
- Pre-ride pastries, coffee available to all at the Community Center. Lunch will also be at the Community Center.
- A wonderful finish line meal will be provided to registrants who wish to stay after their ride is complete.
Weather & Gear Check
- Arkansas weather is unpredictable. The average high in the beginning of October is 70 degrees while the average low is 48 degrees. To accommodate our riders, our support team will collect gear (either at a support stop, or a support vehicle) and pick it up at the community center upon completion of the ride. This gear check is available as a courtesy to all riders.
- In the event of a weather emergency, all riders should take cover immediately. Aid stations will serve as communication points for riders and SAG drivers will aid riders if any severe weather arises.
- Check bicycle tires/brakes/etc. before you come; there will be limited access to bicycle repair supplies. A couple of the support vehicles will have a few tubes, some basic tools, and a pump, but the nearest bike shop is an hour away.
- Cost of Ride: $40 – Registration available online through BikeReg.com, or you can print a paper registration form and mail a check. (See Register tab.)
- All riders must check in prior to start and have a waiver on file. (Rules, rules, rules!! “The Man” makes us do it!
- There will be on-site registration starting at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning. We will accept checks, cash, and credit cards.
- There will be rest stops at approximately 10-mile intervals on each course. Each stop will provide AT LEAST bananas, pickles, and water. Sag vehicles will also be on the courses. These are all run by volunteers and they are there to support you.
- The courses will have signs directing riders; however, all riders are asked to view the course map prior to the ride to be familiar with the course.
- ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR A HELMET.
- Weather permitting, yard games will be available. Gymnasium will be open for indoor activities.
- Lunch begins at 12:00 p.m. (included in registration)
- Complimentary post-ride massages available. Please tip your massage therapist!
Riders may pick up their registration materials on Friday, October 18 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Witts Springs Community Center. Riders may also pick up their packets between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. Personal packet pick-up with picture identification will be required. The only exception is spouses may pick-up packets for one another with appropriate identification.