Welcome to the 2nd annual Bikeboom Deaf cycling event.
A 3 day social/gathering event filled with clinics, ride tours, volunteering and just having a good time with the Deaf community.
Your participation contributes to the growth of the Deaf cycling community whether it’s a road, gravel, or mountain bike. We all share a common goal, to have fun on bikes and connect with like-minded individuals.
To register for the event, we would like to have everyone keep in mind the goal of the Bikeboom events:
To provide a place for Deaf participants to get priority in registration for the event since Deaf individuals are underserved and underprivileged. Deaf individuals get the benefits of having free bike rentals and free campgrounds.
Everyone else who is not Deaf is welcome to mingle with us, you will not need to register, show up and your donation is MUCH appreciated.
What days do I go?
– Bentonville Bikeboom is scheduled from October 13-16. Free campground Coler October 13-16.
What Airport do I fly in?
– XNA Northwest Arkansas National Airport.
How do I get to the campground via Airport?
– A shuttle will be provided from the airport to the campground and vice versa.
What kind of bikes is available for rent? Brand names/models?
– We will have all kinds of bikes available, including mountain, gravel, and e-mountain bikes. Details on brands and models will be made available soon.
How can I reserve my bike?
– The reservation link, code information, and pickup information for bike rentals such as mountain bikes, gravel bikes, road bikes child bikes, and E-MTB will be made available soon.
Can I rent more than one bike? If so, do I get all the bikes at one time?
– Yes, only check out 1 bike at a time, trade the other for another.
Do I need to bring my own camping equipment?
– Yes, you will need to bring own your tent, sleeping bag, and cookware (if not eating out).
What are the campgrounds like? https://www.peelcompton.org/coler-mountain-bike-preserve/camping/#
– There are platforms to pitch a tent on the sizes of the platform and the number of people it holds are:
- FULL NON AVAILABLE Large, elevated tent platform (9’-4” x 16’-7’.5”, recommended for 3-6 people)
- FULL NON AVAILABLE Small, elevated tent platform (8’ – 11.25” x 8’ – 10.5”, recommended for 1-2 people)
- FULL NON AVAILABLE Single camper van spot (Maximum of 23’ length, 90” width)
- Picnic table with rock seating
- Private firepit with rock seating
- Cleat tie-downs for tent
- Two designated parking spots
- Additional ground sites are available around the platforms
- Modern restrooms with hot indoor showers
- Outdoor showers
- Bike wash & repair station
- Water bottle refill station
- Bear-proof trash cans
- Wagons for cargo
- Community firepit
- Community water spigot
- Dispersed hammock stands
- Firewood available for purchase
- Direct access to the Coler trail system
- Walking distance to Airship Coffee