Welcome to our Calendar of Events.
Arkansas Outside is NOT the owner or organizer of these events (unless otherwise noted). We aggregate these events into this one place to allow our readers a chance to see what outdoor recreation events are going on around the state. There is no need for FOMO when playing outside.
If you’re looking for a specific type of event you can use the following links:
- Running (Road & Trail)
- Cycling (Road, Mountain, Gravel, etc.)
- Multisport (Triathlon, Duathlon, Adventure Racing, etc.)
- Paddling (Kayak, Canoe, Raft, Tubing, etc.)
- Climbing (Rocks, not trees)
- Trail Love Days (Volunteer Opportunities)
Are we missing an event? Enter your event here:
We’ll see you on the trail.
« All Events
White River Marathon (Half & 5K) for Kenya
November 18 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
20th Annual WRM!
- Race Day is Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Boston Qualifier!
- All races start at 7:00 am
- Shoe Recycling Drive – bring us your old shoes!
- Flat & Fast Course along the White River!
- World’s largest finishing line arch
- Registration is limited to 750 participants!
- Family friendly atmosphere!
- Packet Pickup & Pasta Dinner Friday @ Cotter School 5:30 -7:30 pm
- Packet Pickup Saturday @ Cotter School 5:30-6:40 am