It’s hard to believe that we are already halfway through the Arkansas Super-Prestige Cyclocross Series. The first four races took place over just two weekends but the next four will be a bit more spread out. This will give racers more time to rest their legs in-between events and spectators time to relax their cowbell ringing arms. There is still plenty of time to give it a try or at least come out and enjoy the spectacle of it all.
Links to the stories and results from the first four races:
- Kanis Night Cross – Results
- Reservoir Cross – Results
- Highroller’s CX Adventure – Results
- De Pijp Smoke-n-Suds – Results
This is a point series so here are the standings right now.
Get the next four races on your calendar:
- Old Post CX – Russelleville – November 11
- Turkey Burn – Little Rock – November 25
- Phat Tire CX – Bentonville – December 2
- Natural State CX – North Little Rock (Burns Park) – December 9 (More Information to Follow)
For those in Northeast Arkansas, Gearhead Outfitters is hosting a non-series cyclocross event on November 18 in Jonesboro.
Other articles on Cowbells and Spectating:
- How to Get More Cowbell – We will have some at Old Post and we’ll see what we have left after that. (Arkansas River Valley folks are notorious cowbell ringers.)
- Why I Love Spectating Cyclocross
- How to Play the Cowbell
Apologies for the Bon Jovi reference (a band that wouldn’t have suffered from a little more cowbell), those of you racing the junior class, ask your parents. More information available at the Arkansas Cyclocross Blog.