1. When you tell cyclists “free beer”, you’d better mean it and you’d better have lots of it.
2. It is faster to get downtown by bike than by car. I was coming from too far away to bike, but I passed a group of cyclists including my friend Keshari on Markham close to the Blind School. By the time I made it through the traffic and found a parking spot, she was inside with beer in hand. Lesson learned.
3. The staff at Samantha’s Tap Room is patient, very patient, and hardworking. The crowd could have been overwhelming, but the staff behind and in front of the bar seemed to take it in stride.
4. I know a lot of people in Little Rock who love to ride bikes.
5. There are a lot of people in Little Rock who love to ride bikes that I don’t know, yet.
Thank you Bike AR Magazine.