The Arkansas Chapter of the Road Runners Club of America. Promoting RRCA clubs and events in Arkansas. (https://arkrrca.com/)
The RRCA champions the development and success of community-based running organizations that empower all people to participate in the sport of running in pursuit of enjoyment, health, well-being and competition.
Empowering Everyone to Run!
- Integrity: We strive for the highest ethical and professional standards for our organization and the sport. We believe in fair competition, no cheating, anti-doping compliance, and respect by participants for race and club rules and policies.
- Excellence: We strive to deliver the highest possible quality and value in our programs and services, as well as to employ best practices in organizational governance and management.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: We believe in providing equal opportunities for everyone to participate in and contribute to the sport of running, where all are safe, welcome, and have a sense of belonging. The success of the sport is enhanced by the leadership and contributions of people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and identities.
- Collaboration: We believe in the power of working together with people and organizations that value our mission and vision. Fostering positive relationships with members, volunteers, donors, and sponsors will enable our success.
RRCA Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The RRCA Board of Directors and its employees hold the organization accountable for its ongoing commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as follows:
Furthermore, organization members of the RRCA must promote equitable opportunities for membership and event participation and may not discriminate based on characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law. All RRCA members are strongly encouraged to adopt the RRCA’s recommend member code of conduct and enforce the code within their organizations.
* The RRCA uses the term “running” to encompass the broad spectrum of term running, including competitive running, jogging, fitness walking, race walking, and adaptive chair fitness/racing on roads, trails, and tracks.
Welcome to our Calendar of Events.
Arkansas Outside is NOT the owner or organizer of these events (unless otherwise noted). We aggregate these events into this one place to allow our readers a chance to see what outdoor recreation events are going on around the state. There is no need for FOMO when playing outside.
If you’re looking for a specific type of event you can use the following links:
- Running (Road & Trail)
- Cycling (Road, Mountain, Gravel, etc.)
- Multisport (Triathlon, Duathlon, Adventure Racing, etc.)
- Paddling (Kayak, Canoe, Raft, Tubing, etc.)
- Climbing (Rocks, not trees)
- Trail Love Days (Volunteer Opportunities)
Are we missing an event? Enter your event here:
We’ll see you on the trail.