Do it right and you’ll have a great running companion for years. Some things to remember:
- Dogs must remain on leash in state parks,
- Camp Robinson Trails in North Little Rock are great for dogs,
- Be aware of hunting seasons when letting your dog off leash,
- Make sure your dog is “public-trained” when letting them roam in areas with other dogs and people.
- Also, keep an eye on their pads. Concrete, asphalt, and rocky areas can cause harmful wear.
Want a running or mountain-biking companion who can keep up with you mile after mile? Here’s what you need to know.
Source: The Definitive Guide to Endurance Training—for Your Dog | Outside Online